Sorry Ive Been Gone so Long!

jlsparky7

Mar 26, 2007
Southeastern, Mi
Well I havnt posted here in awhile and just decided to drop by and see how the sites doing. Great job to everyone that has contributed! The site looks amazing and all the links so far have worked!

Heres my newest toy as of july 5th 08
Brand new 2008 yamaha r1. Somewhere in the range of 180hp at the crank. 0-60 in under 3 seconds and 101mph in 1st gear.
DSCF0375.jpg

Some people like all the chrome and goin 130mph in heavy traffic on the freeway. I use mine the way it was designed. Mid-ohio sports car course sept 08.

midohiosept08.jpg

welcome back! Nice bike! i want one but i dont think i can justify getting one as I woudl not ride it that much. I am much more adapt to 4 wheels!

welcome back! Nice bike! i want one but i dont think i can justify getting one as I woudl not ride it that much. I am much more adapt to 4 wheels!

It only costs me about 80 bucks a month with insurance. I only had to finance 1/2 of it cause i sold my R6 to pay for the other 1/2. I love having a bike. Ill have one until im in diapers.... again....

Yea don't get me wrong. I Want one but even for $80.00 a month it wouldnt be worth it. With my job I drive to far and have to carry to much crap to work. Then on my days off the last thing i woudl want to do is go out a ride a bike. I dont even have a enough time for my quad!

Yea don't get me wrong. I Want one but even for $80.00 a month it wouldnt be worth it. With my job I drive to far and have to carry to much crap to work. Then on my days off the last thing i woudl want to do is go out a ride a bike. I dont even have a enough time for my quad!

I gotcha man. Im lucky and ride mine to work 7 months out of the year. It saves me a lot of gas money.

welcome back why didnt you go with the gsxr1000 my bro has them and they are nice practically 3 bikes in one with the mode switch

welcome back why didnt you go with the gsxr1000 my bro has them and they are nice practically 3 bikes in one with the mode switch

Yamaha r1 has...
6 piston front brake caliper (Yes thats 12 total front brake pistons stopping my bike)
Slipper Clutch
Its lighter
More HP
More torque
Electric Throttle
Variable length intake tubes
Goes 101mph in first gear. I know I tried.
Came with Pirelli tires instead of garbage duncraps

The GSXR is better than the yamaha in one catagory, straightline racing. The GSXR makes more power down low which makes it a little better out of the hole. That powerband changing computer bs on the gsxr is garbage. Why would you want it in any mode other than the one that makes the most power?

Yamaha r1 has...
6 piston front brake caliper (Yes thats 12 total front brake pistons stopping my bike)
Slipper Clutch
Its lighter
More HP
More torque
Electric Throttle
Variable length intake tubes
Goes 101mph in first gear. I know I tried.
Came with Pirelli tires instead of garbage duncraps

The GSXR is better than the yamaha in one catagory, straightline racing. The GSXR makes more power down low which makes it a little better out of the hole. That powerband changing computer bs on the gsxr is garbage. Why would you want it in any mode other than the one that makes the most power?

ha why is it that suzuki is number 1,2,and,3 in motogp

ha why is it that suzuki is number 1,2,and,3 in motogp

You need to stop listening to your brother if thats who told you that suzuki actually wins in Moto GP.

Last year Valentino rossi won his 8th moto gp World championship. He rides a Yamaha.

1st Valentino Rossi - Yamaha
2nd Casey Stoner - Ducati
3rd Dani Pedrosa - Honda
4th Jorge Lorenzo - Yamaha

Long story short suzuki got 8th as there highest position with Chris Vermeulen.

Out of the top 22 moto GP racers 4 ride suzukis.

haha my bad got it wrong its the ama's haha yamaha cant mess with suzuki's bikes man they jus wheelie to much cause they dont weigh anything