soooooooooooo tired!!

4cfed

Jan 5, 2009
fond du lac wi
www.airfoolers.com
lol, just figured id share since there are some ppl on here that are into bmx... me and a buddy were riding bmx bikes around all day up untell about 20 min ago, i havent rode a bike around since i was 15 and im 26 now!! omfg am i hurtin!!!

on the bright side the bike im rocking is bitchin!!

DK fury 24 cruiser, 43/18 gearing, gt AA pro tires, bomb shell forks, seal hubs, 3 piece cranks, dk seat and neck, gusseted bars, ....

thats all

lol, just figured id share since there are some ppl on here that are into bmx... me and a buddy were riding bmx bikes around all day up untell about 20 min ago, i havent rode a bike around since i was 15 and im 26 now!! omfg am i hurtin!!!

on the bright side the bike im rocking is bitchin!!

DK fury 24 cruiser, 43/18 gearing, gt AA pro tires, bomb shell forks, seal hubs, 3 piece cranks, dk seat and neck, gusseted bars, ....

thats all

my wifes brother would talk your ear off about bmx riding, its his passion. i think he rides a FBM something or other.

sounds cool to me. i ride a redline & haro that two brand i grew up ridin so ive just stuck with them through the years.

i used to race when i was 14-15 but only raced at the local track, my bike back then was a a hooked up bontrager b1 ( been 11 years so lets see if i can remember everything)
profile 3 piece cranks, shwinn 44 tooth front no name 19 rear, shwinn 4 piece free style bars, gt aa pro tires ( 3 inch wide front 2.5 wide rear) s&m seat, grips,pedals, and pads, troy lee number plate.

over a grand in that bike and it got stolen( off my porch the cut the lock to get it)

here is a picture of the DK im riding now

070709_192800.jpg

i got over 2 grand it this biotch now
and there probably some sh*t i forgot too

Frame? PREMIUM
Bars? SHADOW CONSPIRACY 11-b
Forks? EASTERN ultra slim
Headset? diatech
Stem? SHADOW CONSPIRACY
Front Tire? FLY BIKES RUBEN TIRE
Front Rim? PROPER
Front Rims Spokes? PRIMO FORGED
Front Rim Hub? PROPER MAGNALITE FRONT HUB
Pegs? SHADOW CONSPIRACY
Grips? SHADOW CONSPIRACY GUTTURAL
Brake Lever/s? ODYSSEY M2
Brake Cable? ODYSSEY M2 & ODYSSEY slick
Seat? MACNEIL CAPITAL PIVOTAL SEAT
Seat Post? ANIMAL PIVOTAL SEAT POST
Seat Post Clamp? SHADOW CONSPIRACY ALFRED LITE SEAT CLAMP
Brakes? DIATECH FIESTA
s? EASTERN 720
Pedals? SHADOW CONSPIRACY NOSTRA PEDALS
BB? EASTERN 720/PRO BB KIT 19 mm
Back Rim? PROPER
Back Rim Spokes? PRIMO FORGED
Back Rim Hub? PROPER MAGNALITE 10t
Bar Ends? COLONY KONKA
Back Tire? FLY BIKES RUBEN

i used to race when i was 14-15 but only raced at the local track, my bike back then was a a hooked up bontrager b1 ( been 11 years so lets see if i can remember everything)
profile 3 piece cranks, shwinn 44 tooth front no name 19 rear, shwinn 4 piece free style bars, gt aa pro tires ( 3 inch wide front 2.5 wide rear) s&m seat, grips,pedals, and pads, troy lee number plate.

over a grand in that bike and it got stolen( off my porch the cut the lock to get it)

here is a picture of the DK im riding now

070709_192800.jpg

Man that is a nice bike I had a GT Dino man what a bike but I had to sell it because I broke my rist bad and was in and out of hospital for 6 mounths

i think i had a gt dyno also at one time... free style bike right?? came from the factory with like 1 inch wide tires right???

the DK is a bitchin bike... been a while sidce its been used, put about 6 hours on it yesterday and now the back wheel is at the shop gettin true'd.. guess 260 pounds doing wheelies and jumps puts a strain on a old rim lol

bmx is mad fun i love my biike its the only on i can ride good lol i got over 2 grand into it theres to much sh*t to list heres a pic

mybike002.jpg

mybike001.jpg

Sweet! Took my '87 haro for a 10 mile ride on sunday. Not really that sore. Got a 1981 24" bmx that I need to get some pedals for it so I can ride it. Being 210 lbs on a 20" looks kinda funny.

lol

bmx is mad fun i love my biike its the only on i can ride good lol i got over 2 grand into it theres to much sh*t to list heres a pic

you mean ta tell me theres 2k in that thing??????
no way...i dont know anything bout bmx but i could tell you there cant be 2k inta that thing...

it is i got all the part seperate then was to lazy to put it together so it was like 2030.97 i think thats what the reciept said i think i paid a little to much for all the stuff my shop is pretty expensive it would still be in pieces if i didnt bring it to them and spend the extra like 150

heres mine i orderd it peice by peice on danscomp the pics are a lil old and some stuff is diffrent there so much sh*t the list i posted was on my myspace. this is where she sits lol and the flash f*ckes up the red it all matches in preson
l_1040b5b73a550098f589f7aa5dbab140.jpg

l_5c0d2ba7880c95c6b23a983a58c278d5.jpg

l_c5c3bcca11002afd9c723a72d9e50d4f.jpg

and i love red and black