Some pic's of my first quad...

customt2

Sep 2, 2008
2irx349.jpg

34pgglx.jpg

i6m337.jpg

A few pic's of my first quad. It's a 95 Blaster I picked up on Craigs List for $950. Seems to be a pretty good deal so far, though it had a few different parts that were kind of "mickey moused" togather with wrong or not enough hardware but i'm getting it ironed out and planning a trip with some friends the weekend after this one. Spent a couple of hours taking the FMF exhaust off and giving it a through cleaning; repainted the Fatty pipe with header paint and then cleaned the old paint and polished the silencer. Just waiting on my Vetos parking brake eliminator kit to show up and I think she'll be ready to go for it's first bash session up north here in Michigan!! Enjoy and please let me know what you guy's think. I am very excited to have gotten into this great hobby and glad I found this helpful forum. ThanksI:I

Thanks for all of the nice comments! I am very satisfied with it overall so far, though I only have about ten minutes of ride time on it so far LOL. I live right in the middle of Michigan in Lansing. There are about six of us planning to take a trip up to Kalkaska next weekend to do some major trail rideing so i'm VERY pumped about that. I plan to take some pic's of our group with all the toy's loaded up and the group of guys that are going.

There are a bunch of us Michigan folks trolling around here... Make sure you let us know how you like the Kalkaska trails... I have never been to those. Looking forward to those riding pics. Have fun !

Thanks for all of the nice comments! I am very satisfied with it overall so far, though I only have about ten minutes of ride time on it so far LOL. I live right in the middle of Michigan in Lansing. There are about six of us planning to take a trip up to Kalkaska next weekend to do some major trail rideing so i'm VERY pumped about that. I plan to take some pic's of our group with all the toy's loaded up and the group of guys that are going.

Yeah dude, take some pics and make sure you buy some spare spark plugs just in case, and check everything out like oil e.c.t enjoy :)