some new things

yamaha blaster

Jun 15, 2008
Michigan
Well next month if any of you live here in the great state of Michigan, stay off the road. You may be wondering why do I want to stay off the road and the easy way to state it is I AM STARTING DRIVERS TRAINING!!!!!!=). I am just like jumping for joy. I do a lot of driving are bronco around at our cabin but thats okay but I want to hit the road. Some knew news is with all you people talking bout 4 pokes makes me really want to sell the blasty and buy me trailboss or trailblazer. Its just I got to good of of deal on the blasty, and I don't think my parents will let me sell the blaster. I should just quit complaning and be happy at least I have a quad.

good luck on the license thing y blaster from mich but avoid the 4 poke and braap you should be ashamed telling him to go to the dark side as well lol 2 stroke for life!!!

Congrats man! Whole new section of life is starting for you. Few rules that I live by on the road

1. Never drive with alcohol in your system
2. Never drive in someones blind spot
3. Watch out for women in SUV's worst drivers ever.

Thanks and just for the pointer trailblazer are 2 strokes, but I am not going to get one I think I will stick with the blasty and just upgrade it.

yeah man i'm 22 years old and waaay to big for a blaster but i'm still grinning from ear to ear when i'm putting it away after a good ride. then i walk into the house going "braaaaap braaaap brap" and my parents think i'm crazy hahaha

Thanks and just for the pointer trailblazer are 2 strokes, but I am not going to get one I think I will stick with the blasty and just upgrade it.

since when are the trailblazers a 2stroke my friend has a 08 trailblazer 330 4STROKE and i just annilait him all day long and my blaster is stock.
but in polaris's defence it does seem like a pretty darn good trail quad and it has a nice forgiveing suspension and for those tricky areas and sudden unexpected hills were the blaster MAY stall from being in a wrong gear it has the auto....