So who's your college basketball team?

Racer X

Jan 10, 2009
Virginia
Now the Super Bowl is over and its time to move on to the next season in order. College basketball. With The Madness right around the corner I personally cant wait.

Im a Kentucky fan I:I but I know they wont win:(:(. If i had to bet money id take UConn and Unc and give whoever everyone else =))

So who do you like? Who's your team and who do you think will win it if not your team?

well i'm a tennessee fan lol. I know for sure they're not going very far in the tournament. I'm gonna have to say UNC will win it all. even if i hate hansbrough with a passion.

Unc will be tough and Uconn too with Thabeet. Griffen from Ou will definitely be player of the year too. hes a beast. and Duke is kinda weak this year and at least Georgia might have Bob Knight soon

TIGER COUNTRY...

Missouri Tiger's!!! MIZ-***. We just played a horrible game against kansas turkey buzzards and still came away with a win and I can't talk right cuz my voice is still gone as I was there. UCONN will be the team to beat come tourney time. UNC will be in the final four along with UCONN, Pitt and Wake Forest. That will Probably be exactly right...LOL..just being cocky but that is my prediction the only other possibility is a Big 10 sneaking in the final four. As for the SEC, BIG12, and/or PAC10 sorry are leagues suck this year...hell the TIGER's might go just as far in the tourney as any other BIG 12 team. LMAO

good post kazpa. you actually pay attention. i dont meet to many out there that do . usually its some ridiculous fan that cant understand that theyre team isnt going to win.

Unc and UConn will be the toughest to beat because they have the most talent all around and they have good post play. Hansborough throwin in his 20 and 10 rebs a night and Thabeet doesnt even have to score and he costs the other team 20 pts .

The Sec (Kentucky finally beat Florida last night )and Pac-10 are weak this year but i wouldnt under estimate the Big 12. Oklahoma is #2 and Griffen is a big reason why but not the only reason. The Big East is tough as hell this year.I think Pitt is overrated and i think Marquette is overrated too but they have a ton of teams in that conference that'll be at the Not Invited Tournament instead of the Dance.

Been a good year though. Entertaining anyway.

Why I called them Turkey Buzzards is because there is no such thing as a jayhawk, that I could ever find anyways. As for Oklahoma Griffen is a beast and they have a Great gaurd just cant think of his name at the present moment...but..Oklahome will be a big disappointment come tourney time is my thoughts...wonder if we could do a little bracketon here????just a thought

as was shown last night its more to Ou then just Griffen. Baylor did a good job of keeping the ball out of his hands. kinda funny the commentators were talking about how good Baylor was doing at shutting him down. i wish i could have 18pts and 10rebs when i was shut down =))

Brackets would be cool. have to figure out someway to put them on here and check everyone's progress as the tourney goes.

whats the best way to do the bracket anyway? instead of picking the champ or final score we always did it by overall wins per round (how many you actually got right) but im up for whatever

I've always done it as a overall wins also...each round being worth more and more points for correct picks if anything we could maybe just put a link on a thread to another place with a bracket like yahoo or espn or some other.

Espn has one and we can get whoever off of here into a league or whatever and itll keep track of it the same way. Have to see if anymore then just us want to get in. Maybe go set a BlasterForum league up on Espn and then put the link on here so everyone could join in.

Shall we play for cash or just sh*ts and giggles?