Show off your kids!

Street2uned

Mar 25, 2009
Kingsland, GA
4cfed gave me the idea when he posted up pics of his cute kid. So I figured why not make a thread where we can show off our kids...or just family members, for those of us that don't have kids. Here's my son, Mikey, the terror.

Can't quite reach the bars...or the pegs.
3397562132_7a039e8c51.jpg

Wait wait wait. Safety first kid.
3396743689_a534e561d3.jpg

Loves his pool.
3396792509_889becd21e.jpg

Gotta have something to read on the pot.
3342678274_2ce5044fa1.jpg

Lounging with the 24lb. cat.
3044570038_0fe488361a.jpg

Gentle...be gentle. Or not...
l_8ab06bd8daecf240747261e6a0b6e4b5.jpg

hahahaha, like my cat, he is a pig, always wants to eat, but he is not a lard ass like that one, lol, its funny my dog and cat play all the time

Good lookin' kid, 4cfed. That black and white picture looks great...and he look like he's planted a bomb and nobody knows where it is...haha.

My son sees me wrenchin' on my quad so he'll walk up and grab a screwdriver and poke at it. It won't be long...

Can't see the videos b/c I'm stuck at work.

We upload all of our videos and pictures of our kid, to flickr.com.

Flickr: Little_Man_Mikey's Photostream

It would take me a century to move all of them to youtube or here...haha

thanks you to!!

mine does the same thing with screw drivers... on cars he goes for the lug nuts, if someone had flat head screw lug nuts he would steal there wheels lol!!!

mine knows how to start everything we own for power sports..

the 200x.. flip the red rocker switch( toggle switch for fog light kit used as kill switch) pull choke up, flip out kicker,

atc 250r push stock kill switch, flip choke, thn kicker

trail boss, turn key on flip kill switch, flip choke on dash to half, stand on the side and pull the pull rope

my old blaster flip kill switch, pull choke out half, kick kicker,

mommy blaster choke all the way, turn key on flip switch and kick kicker

250x kicker lol

dirt bike, kicker but he cant stand on it so he hasnt tryed to start it

LMAO...that's awesome! My wife is afraid of my kid getting a little older. I'm hoping to have him on a little 4 wheeler when he's about 4 yrs old. I don't know though...just have to see how he's doing at that age. Haha

He likes to take the screw drivers to the front bumper...not good. Hahaha, he's only 17 months old though. He sees me take the battery out of his power wheels and tries to get in there using a screw driver too. I found two ratchets in the yard last week...

lol yeah.. mine wil be on a quad when he is three!! he does good with the power wheels, and his power wheels truck which is faster than the power wheels quad, he goes around stuff and knows when to stop

Hell yeah. I've found ways to upgrad the power wheels until he's old enough for something bigger. My goal was 3-4 years old. Just gotta see how he's doing at that time...