should i trade a dual sport bike for my quad ?

panther83

Mar 5, 2008
mississippi
profile.myspace.com
Hey guys i have a big dilema and i just need some advice on what to do. i have a 2006 250ex, and i had this guy ask me if i would trade him for his 2007 UM DSF 200. I just rebuilt the motor on my 250ex, and it's an awesome trail quad. but that dsf 200 is a dual sport bike and i can ride it on the road, and still go trail riding. i dont know what to do, any suggestions? i'll put links to both, my quad and that guys bike, let me know what you guys think.

dsf 200- 2007 united motors ds200 dual purpose bike

250 ex- MySpace.com - bruno powersports

NO WAY.... what the hell is a dm? the only plce u will be ridin a china bike is on the street cuz it will fall apart. no way dont do it

in that case what should i do. my ozark is forsale, and this guy was like i dont got much money but ill trade i was like i dont really want a trade. but he has an 92 rm250 with factory connection suspension and renthal bars. i was like i need atleast a thou plus your bike. should i say 750 plus the bike?

in that case what should i do. my ozark is forsale, and this guy was like i dont got much money but ill trade i was like i dont really want a trade. but he has an 92 rm250 with factory connection suspension and renthal bars. i was like i need atleast a thou plus your bike. should i say 750 plus the bike?

I wouldn't get a bike thats that old. its almost 17 years old and old bikes aren't worth crap. if you want a bike find an early 2000 model. i have an '01 cr125 and it only books for around 1500. just my 2 cents though

well if i was being offered a rm 250 i would def do it. even if i just get like 100 bucks with it lol i rode my buddies yz 250 and it's so dam powerful, i figure that an rm 250 has about the same power as that yz.