Should I Get It..

May 18, 2012
Scotland
Hi guys got a chance of a 2002 model yamaha blaster. guy said he tore it down 3 years ago and just started to assemble it 2 months ago. it needs a gear shaft,gear shift peg and 2 clutch plates(hes lost them)

hes wanting £400/$600 for it he also said if i have a kickstart to take and i can see it running.

im not looking to fix it im just looking to part it out. has a FMF exhaust(like new) along with complete hydros,aftermarket bumper and nerf bars. i am waiting on pictures but just to know whether i should say il come for it. and if il make money out of it. i can sell alot of the parts on ebay for a few bob and i also have a guy that would purchase the rear end of it for £150/$200.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
You could run 15.5 inch shocks In it without a lowering kit might be a little harder on the balljoints but should be fine. The lowering kit would be good too but we ran them long travel Elka's I'm selling in standard travel a arms and they're around 16.5 of travel and only thing was it was harder on the balljoints.

You could run 15.5 inch shocks In it without a lowering kit might be a little harder on the balljoints but should be fine. The lowering kit would be good too but we ran them long travel Elka's I'm selling in standard travel a arms and they're around 16.5 of travel and only thing was it was harder on the balljoints.

yeah man :) im gonna get a-arms as soon as o can thats my next thing :)