shock bolt?

Drifz1

May 24, 2010
mayo,ireland
hey guys , i was driving the other day and the quad kinda feel to the ground and stoped in a instant so i was like i broke a shock mount shizz!! i was just looking at it and all i tought of was yb's swingers lol so i lifted the back of the quad up and realised its just the bolt that hold the shock on (the upper one beside the tank) so i went and looked for the bolt , i found it but no nut on it so i went to a hardware shop and they said the would have to use a dye and put a less fine thread on it so what do i do now i diddn't let them do it as i wanted it fixed properly ,bring it to an enginering shop and get them to try match it up? lol

or go to a dealer nerby and get one, cant be more then a few bucks at most even from a stealership. then again i ordered a upper a arms bolt and it was 16.99!! i just re-threaded the old one and said f*ck it.

or go to a dealer nerby and get one, cant be more then a few bucks at most even from a stealership. then again i ordered a upper a arms bolt and it was 16.99!! i just re-threaded the old one and said f**ck it.

drive 4 hours to get to a yamaha dealer which i think only does motorbikes lol