Selling the blaster soon.

Braapbraap95

Aug 10, 2008
Massachusetts
Yep. I'm really not liking having to put so much damn money into it. I'm ordering parts as we speak... I'm not selling it yet, but sometime in the next year no doubt. I plan on getting a race front plastic and powdercoating the frame before this goes through, and for the next person's sake, A dynoport pipe.:">

Yeah but I know I'm gonna LOOSE money on it. The highest I figure I can get is (VERY highest) is 1700, maybe 1800. Its kinda gay considering my rear shock is an 800 dollar alone shock.

Sell the nicer parts that they're going to over look. Like the trail tech computer, the shock, and the pipe. I would sell the computer for like a hundred (with the light setup and cable), the pipe for like 50-100, and the shock for hopefully more like 300.

if you sell the 800 shock alone could prolly get you the dynoport exhaust and a 400ex rear

Dude dont tell it whole whole thing. part it out. And if you do want to sell it whole dont spend more money on it by making it really nice.

Not thatttt nice, just a little incentive. And I really don't want to go nuts with the part out ordeal. I can get atleast 1,000 with the banshee/ex setup. And If I get it powdercoated I can get like 1,500.

Like I want to try and make it look worth more, so that why I can get a little more, My bestfriend's uncle said he'd ppg paint the frame, a-arms, swinger for 150-200 with whatever color ppg I wanted.

what the heck is a sex cut fender?, and you should just part out the nice stuff, and get stock stuff to replace it, or a little less expensive stuff