Selling question

stallion81

Jul 18, 2010
Rockford,IL
Been a while folks. Looked in the ticks for this and I am assuming I need be a paid premium member to sell on this site? Is this correct? Or is it a number of posts needed to sell? How much is the yearly premium if so?

I was considering selling my 97 with a bunch of backyard mods as I'm getting older. But my boy is 9 and his cousin is 14(dying for me to bring it back to him). Its back at my brothers property and he has 100 acres....tons of trails and alot to run it open.

I didn't run it for almost 2 years, but cleaned the carb and she started on the 2nd kick. I need to tune the carb, but she is smokin again =).

I doubt I'll get rid of it, but just want to know the deal for selling as I see you have other ATV stuff on this site. I've got 2 other bikes I might consider selling or parting.

Thanks for the info, I'm not trying to sell here, just maybe some help from the Mods. Ride hard kids.

I think you need 3 likes to be able to start a private conversation. Not sure about post count to open the marketplace. You can be a supporting member for ten dollars a year, all that gets you is bragging rights and your name in green.