school is for fools

yeah dude....get serious about your schooling or you're gonna find yourself with a lot more time in the near future to spend on BF.COM as a result of not getting paid because you got no skills.......

Last edited:
yeah dude....get serious about your schooling or you're gonna find yourself with a lot more time in the near future to spend on BF.COM as a result of not getting paid because you got no skills.......

If you play your cards right, not only will you have an education and a job, but you may find a gig that allows you to cruise BF.COM while you work!

you're gonna find yourself with a lot more time in the near future to spend on BF.COM

That is if you can find someone that will lend you a PC, or a phone, cos you may not be able to afford one.

Trust me that wont ever happen I get all A's and B's my classes are pretty easy so i really don't have to try that hard which gives me alot of free time

You can join the military. It's not so bad. Unless you don't like bein told what to do, having responsibility, being held accountable for your actions, seeing the world(mostly middle east right now) or having a steady paycheck. If that don't float your boat I'd say make sure them A's and B's keep flowin in. Lol

Nothing wrong with staying in school! Why do you think Im seldom on here anymore? Yup, Im working two jobs AND taking some college classes, all while trying to make a better life for my wife and I. And Im only 22!

Point is, if ya stay in school, you can get the skills to earn yourself a better and less stressful life later on down the road. I may go back to college full-time for diesel mechanics or welding because my current "career" as a small engine mechanic has no benefits and little in the way of pay. And Im one of the best lawnmower mechanics in the county...