sc0r1a's rebuild

gonna need a new gasket kit to bro

I know this thing is getting quite expensive...

IMG_0496.jpg

IMG_0494.jpg

IMG_0495.jpg

that piston in the pic is 66.50 which is 20 over and by the #'s on that piston i think its a wiseco...

how did you check the compression....i bet if you put the used gasket on thats why it was really low....if i was u id put a new head gasket on and retest it

that piston in the pic is 66.50 which is 20 over and by the #'s on that piston i think its a wiseco...

how did you check the compression....i bet if you put the used gasket on thats why it was really low....if i was u id put a new head gasket on and retest it

we measured the piston and it came out to be 66.00 and looking at the piston inside the wall there was more than normal space, and the jug slid right off with no trouble at all. I just looked on wiseco and you are right the numbers do match up. but why when we measure it comes out something different?

what we used looked like this

800507_lg.jpg

oh well..... at least with a new piston, rings, and a quick hone i'll know it will run fine.

how did it have 110 psi when i tested it..
you do know you have to kick it several times..
and i told you it need new gaskets as well.. i think you are doing something not right bro.. cause it ran like a champ for me..

Thanks yb.

I dont know whats going on with the piston i'm confused. My buddy said the difference between the sleeve and the head isn't going to be that much off.

ya you did. I dont know what the hell is the problem i'll get it figured out in the next couple days now that the paint is done i'm in no hurry
I will for sure be a one of a kind :)