Say hi to my stable,

blaze024

Sep 26, 2011
wishaw scotland
Hey guys thanks for looking, crap pics i know but will soon have better ones up, Finaly got photobucket working on ma phone,

Anyway,

I think its an 02 blaster,

Mods just now are
A Wider Rear axel,
Removed 2 Stroke Tank and blocked off pump,
Removed Tors
It has a k&n racing filter,
Headlight removed and meshed up,
Rebored with over sized piston, (.60 i think)

In the works ...

240 Head Kit,
Paint Frame,
Paint Plastics (again)
New Wheels and tyres
Fix the Dang rear brake,
Fit a custom tool Roll to the Front bumper.
Custom LED Running lights.
Maybe even Get a Race Pipe, Who Know,

Im happy with the performance,

Its my first two stroke quad,

Had a few bikes Mainly cr' 125's and tm racing 125 ( Think KTM but with all the racing goodies as standard.)
:D

Blaster before.
IMAG0072.jpg

IMG-20110923-00374.jpg

IMG-20110923-00375.jpg

After

IMG-20110928-00377.jpg

IMG-20110928-00380.jpg

other toys

Welsh Pit Bike ( crf 70 size) 125cc and a Raptor Copy 250cc thumper Quad, Pretty Quick but nothing on the blasty
NorthLanarkshire-20110508-00112.jpg

NorthLanarkshire-20110508-00115.jpg

NorthLanarkshire-20110508-00116.jpg

Last edited:
I agree on the pre-03. It has the hood, but you can buy those online with the mesh like that. Looks like some nice bikes there!

yea its cable brakes, SO i think its early naughtys,

But just a new nose cone.

As for the Blue raptor copy, I dunno its chinese i dunno if thats safe over there, but i had to reweld it properly

the welsh is a hoot to wheelie, Just instant tourque, The lil pit bikes are becoming serious fun,

I also just ordered a M2R 160 pit bike too, Those things have some pull for the size, Considering its basically a honda c90 engine.

The raptor copy i got from a friend in a bad state all the plastics broken no front end and a twisted rear, he had a bad roll over trying to drift and hitting a tree side on, He was fine the quad not so lucky, ill try and find pics. Its a lifan cg copy engine, thats a 250 with a set of cams, uni filter, high compression piston, and the valves all redone and timming tinkerd with, It lifts for fun despite the weight,

And the blaster, just bought her, Liked the rap copy, but not quick enough, the blaster is a different world, but still not fast enough, But a shee is just too much hard work, then again my mates aint good to there bikes

supprisingly its not as bad as it looks in the picture, It has a mad strut mount at the top and iv reinforced it with a plate going across where the old air box was,

I like my nuts in the shell you know

it is its my baby,

Just a shame its fourstroke, But the tourque for such a small engine is unreal,
Its got a rotor kit ( lets it rev faster ) Custom stator plate and now is running an enduro alien style front number board, Plus the 2011 black / blue wbp graphics,

If you ever get the chance of a demon 140/160 M2R 140/160 or wpb 125/140/160 get one, its a fun bike for tight trails, and even tho they are small they re about same handle bar height as a blasty, so not too bad plus great for jumps