Reed Spacer & Blue Front Fenders

fck55mph

Feb 19, 2010
Sneads Ferry,NC
Just about to finish her '00 Blaster project and I'm not going to re-use the reed spacer. Tried em on other bikes before,weren't none too impressed. Anyway, I'm just going to add the V-Force 3's and call it good enough...after all, it is for her! haha So,if anyone wants it,hollar. I also have a set of blue fronts for it. They aren't in that great or that bad of shape. If anyone wants either of these items,just pay for shipping cost. Reeds can ship in a padded envelope and fenders in a box(obviously) but you will also pay for that too. I aint tryin to make money here,just give someone a hook up

also,forgot to say that I got the stock reed cage and reeds that look fine. cant see any marks or brand name if they are boysen or not but they aren't cracked or warped. they sit flat.

These are free right?? if you are selling these they are in the wrong section which you have not met the requirements to use yet (supporting member and/or minimum post etc.)
If this is the case then remove this post or it will be removed for you.

If anyone wants either of these items,just pay for shipping cost. Reeds can ship in a padded envelope and fenders in a box(obviously) but you will also pay for that too. I aint tryin to make money here,just give someone a hook up

easy there tim boy he just wants people to pay shippin I:I

pm sent on the spacer bro