Reed kit. Worth it?

I dont have them but I hear they are worth it. Pretty good power gains. Who knows... just buy them and tell us what you think! lol

depends on what you mean by kit?

You can buy just a new set of pedals for $30ish bucks (depending on fiberglass or CF) or you can buy a pedal and cage set, something like a VForce3 or G3. These are more like $130ish

the pedals are a nice upgrade, better response, while the pedals and cage is a definite improvement. Well worth the $$ IMHO.

The pedals sound like a nice upgrade for only $30.

right now i have them they work awesome! but there should be better ones out there unles they have problems i don't know about

ok sweet im going to buy them then if they work good and what about jets to go with them what size should i get?

they dont need a rejet. i just put the vforce reeds in my 03 blaster this weekend and its a very noticable diffrence in response and power. well worth the $$$ spent.

A reed kit will give you better throttle response. Stock reeds have been known to crack so it would be preventative maintanance as well as an upgrade. Go with minimum boysen pro reeds or if you wanna go all out then go with v-force 3's.

Boyesen's are pretty good. My dad and I just put a set of Super Stock Boyesen's in a quad that was waterlogged and they worked excellent.

they dont need a rejet. i just put the vforce reeds in my 03 blaster this weekend and its a very noticable diffrence in response and power. well worth the $$$ spent.

Sometimes they will need a rejet, its just depending on the mods that you have or have had done.

pyramid reeds and cage from duncan racing,no sealing problems like vf3, cages made from billet aluminum not plastic