Rebuild =]

Jul 4, 2009
caledonia mn
i started a rebuild today kinda i bassically took the plastics off and washed everything off and started priming the plastics i already had the engine out soo ill get pics soon gonna do more tomorow
stuff for the motor since it was locked up, fire breather 200cc kit soon to come thanks to ruthless, 3mm stroker crank, a jet kit, an after market exhaust (need to find a cheap used one lemme know if you find anything, and a full tear down to inspect parts im lookin at fabbing up some +3 +1 a-arms since i've made some with a jig for a dune buggie for a friend and a diy extended 3 inch swinger looking at a 400 ex rear and yfz fronts hopefully soon, i have to get the engine done first tho.

oh and i belive im gonna piaint the frame candy blu green or purple tell me what u think would look cool, with my plastics that im doing grey primer 2x silver base 2x tape off some flames from front fenders back and back feders and a few accents and paint if blue faded to black ?? tell me what u think

sounds kool bro. I actually started my rebuild on thursday, tore the whole bike down and sent the frame and parts off to be media blasted. candy green is actually the color we chose for the frame and parts. got some pics on my thread of the frame and parts to be painted. Sounds like you got some kool plans for the motor don't know what i'm a do with mine yet.

there in my album idk how to get them on here, and today i did some work my front tire bolts were so tight the snapped a socket and an extender and it took me 4 hours to get an a- arm off