rebuild of the banshee fronts

sam0840

Aug 16, 2008
Hey guys so I got a full set of banshee brakes, minus spindles. I started taking them apart to clean and replace pads and the pins that allow the caliper to float are super rusted and a one of the nuts is a bit chewed up. I can't find these parts on RMATV on the oem parts list. Anyone know where to get these? The only thing i can find are seals and the pad pins and thats not what I need. Also, I'll try and get som epics up because I am really not 100% they are banshees after looking at some stuff online. There's a few funky things that dont seem to line up.

IMG_5177.jpg
[/IMG]

they don't look to be banshee calipers according to google images as none of them have the indicator written on them. maybe another type of quad?

ya I was jsut told they were banshee. IF anyone has an idea of what kind these are please help! Apparently they fit on a blaster though at one point.

They are close to banshee calipers but they are not.Get me a center of bolt hole to center of bolt hole measurement and I can tell you if they fit or not.

Next question is that I also have the hubs. So if they are honda hubs do those fit the bolt pattern for the yamaha rims?

hey are close to banshee calipers but they are not.Get me a center of bolt hole to center of bolt hole measurement and I can tell you if they fit or not.
They are 3 and 5/16 inches center to center from my measurments

Hmm ok Well looks like I might be on the lookout for some rims at some point then haha!

Well they are for sure 300 ex and I can find the parts I was looking for now I'll just need to see if they will fit. Thanks for the help so far guys.

Mototguy do you know what the fractions 4/156 mean? four bolts and a certain distance apart or something?

Mototguy do you know what the fractions 4/156 mean? four bolts and a certain distance apart or something?

distance between the rims. i am using YFZ rear rims blaster rear hubs are 4/100 but the yfz are 4/115 so i cant buy rear rims for a blaster as they wouldn't fit.