Raptor 660r Rebuild

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol wow, thanks everyone! Dont worry about the headlights bro, there getting taken care of, my dad has a kit that works wonders on headlights. Thank you everyone!

No lol, Im trying to just get the electrical completely done. Tried to turn the electric starter over and click click click. Jumped the the two wires for the solenoid and errrrrrrr the electric motor went, so i need a new solenoid :(

Pretty much just to get it going but im getting blaster hubs, solenoid, razrs, filter, air box lid, a new starter cover, and i need new levers. Good thing my birthday was the other day :)

a set of gytr aluminum heelguards look sharp on 660s....im sure itll look 10x bette on that fresh build you should look into it...but looking gooooood!

any updates.............

Yes and a sh*t load of them lol. GYT-R pipe came Wednesday, plastics are on, basically I just need to get the tires and brakes bled. Put that pipe on, excuse my english ah ha, but HOLY sh*t its loud. I thought the toomey was loud, ha! That thing is like nothing compared this beast, it sounds like a harley lmao. Will get pics ASAP along with a sound clip.

New ASR A-arm bushings
101_3833.jpg

Brand New Pivot Works Swingarm rebuild kit
101_3840.jpg

101_3843.jpg

101_3841.jpg

101_3844.jpg

Ill get some better pictures later, but next i got to get my blaster hub, razrs, new rear fenders and get my new clutch lever and brake lever.

Status
Not open for further replies.