raptor 350

good machine but just not good for modding sooo if you wanna do mods to a machine get something like a 400ex or any 400 for that matter

There is a member on here that has one, I can't think of his name right now though. I don't think he's had it that long, but I'm sure he'll chime in with his thoughts about it.

There is a member on here that has one, I can't think of his name right now though. I don't think he's had it that long, but I'm sure he'll chime in with his thoughts about it.

the member hes talkin about is ajames ill let him know about this

Okay. The raptor 350 is an awesome quad. Its very reliable so far, since i had it up over the rear fenders in mud, flipped it a couple times and what not. It has very good low end torque, as well as top end speed. I can beat my old modded blaster with it no problem while my raptor is stock. Although it does have a lot of power, it does not have as much as I thought it would...but I heard if you get a filter and a pipe, it really wakes them up, but I have not done so yet. I really enjoy the qaud because i could not depend on my blaster like I can this, but remeber im comparing a $700 blaster to a $4599 Raptor. Stock, it is not really a wheelie machine, unless you lie popping your clutch, but that can be fixed with new tires and maybe gearing. The raptor gets A LOT of looks while im out, everyone thinks it is one of the nicest colors they seen in a qaud, which its always nice to hae someone think your qaud is nice when they have banshees and 700 raptors

I would say top speed is about 55-60. It handles like a dream, and lands like a pillow (and im 230). I can get it to wheelie but I cant seem to hold the wheelie. its pretty quick but i find myself shifting for more power alot. When I sit on it, its very comfy but I find myself sitting close to the gas tank more than I should be.