raptor 250 for blaster

trade him and then sell the raptor and buy another blaster then dump the left over money into the blaster. You can find modified (pipe/carb/reeds)blasters all day long for 1000-1300.

Hell there was one here on craigslist not to long ago with a vitos 240 kit and brand new bearings and shocks for 1000!

i dont know if i was going to get rid of my blaster i would just get a yfz450 or something bigger cuz im like 6.1 but raptor vs blaster there both like the same ones 2 stoke ones 4.

I agree with dareal,
i sold my old blaster 96, for a raptor 250 and so far im not missing one bit of the blaster,stock for stock the raptor beats the blaster,AND I HAVE BOTH SO I KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT..the blaster does beat the raptor 250 on top but by lil nothing big, the raptor does have ALOT more torque than the blaster and better bottom end,all around it's a better trail bike.

Heres the other side,if your gonna pour money into the bike,do engine work...id stay with the blaster,it's ALOT easier to upgrade and theres already alot of parts for it while the rappy is still waitin on performance parts for it.(hey it's only been around 1 year what do you expect) i mean 2 strokes are better choice over 4 stroke if your gonna work on it and put and take parts..the raptor is lil wider, it has better suspension and is alot user friendly,ergonomics are f*cking great in the raptor,but then again if your gonna go all out and pour money into a quad keep the blasty,if your going to keep it stock or just jetted,pipe and filter it id choose the raptor.

Also if your gonna decide to trade the blasty for it,TEST RIDE THE RAPTOR! IF YOU FEEL IT WEAKER THAN THE BLASTER SOMETHING IS WRONG SO DO NOT TRADE IF THIS IS THE SITUATION,IF YOU FEEL IT WITH MORE TORQUE THEN ITS FINE. hope this helps buddy
if ur interested in it go for it, but if u wanna keep the blasty keep it.