Question about Keihin carb sizes

thanks for the tips on trying to get one for a gd deal!! i will start trying what you said to get one. but if you dont use yours if you dont mind letting me know just in case i haven't found one by then. thanks

see what carbs the aircololed, non power valved, 125's were running back in 1975,
as our motors basically are, and you'll see who's right

Yeah that's almost the same thing, Lets use 70's tech, because technology hasn't advanced much in the past 40 years to increase air flow in a pipe. If a 35mm carb is "too big" for a Blaster than there are many people on this forum running on the ragged edge with their 34mm carbs. I'd believe a 35mm is too big with evidence. Maybe on a dyno or some type of flow bench.

Yeah that's almost the same thing, Lets use 70's tech, because technology hasn't advanced much in the past 40 years to increase air flow in a pipe. If a 35mm carb is "too big" for a Blaster than there are many people on this forum running on the ragged edge with their 34mm carbs. I'd believe a 35mm is too big with evidence. Maybe on a dyno or some type of flow bench.

Granted, every set up is different, but we need a Blasterforum member with access to a dyno to have a meet up and play with at a cost. I:I