project blaster online store

Nov 7, 2008
is this a trustworthy store? I ordred an air filter kit from them today and it did not charge to my card yet. Im thinking this might be a store thats not running anymore? Anyone know?

project blaster/factory7 is alive and well, pitboss on here has sumthin to do with them, good peeps, give it a day or so, maybe they dont send the charge thru till they're ready to ship ???? or give them a call
now blasterzone is a different story, stay away from there !!!!!

ok thats good, was really worried since they didnt use paypal, it was around noon today when i oredered. it was odd how they askedm me to fill out all the fields like a person on the other end actually verifiyed the stuff instead of a computer automatically doing it.

We ship within 24-48 hours if the product is in stock and will let you know if it will take longer. We also do not charge the card until it is ready to ship, unless it is a special order like custom graphics, that we print thru our Spastic Designs operation.

The biggest thing is that we are a full line parts and accessories shop that sells all the OEM parts as well. There isn't much that we can't get, it is just that there isn't a great amount on the store site.

So if you are interested in parts that are not listed then you need to call or e mail.

We ship within 24-48 hours if the product is in stock and will let you know if it will take longer. We also do not charge the card until it is ready to ship, unless it is a special order like custom graphics, that we print thru our Spastic Designs operation.

The biggest thing is that we are a full line parts and accessories shop that sells all the OEM parts as well. There isn't much that we can't get, it is just that there isn't a great amount on the store site.

So if you are interested in parts that are not listed then you need to call or e mail.

i must have miss-read something, you heard if from the man himself. I love the site, i sometomes just go to look at stuff i wish i could get lol.

quick question pitboss, how long would u expect the f7 pipe system take to get to canada from time of ordering?

i must have miss-read something, you heard if from the man himself. I love the site, i sometomes just go to look at stuff i wish i could get lol.

quick question pitboss, how long would u expect the f7 pipe system take to get to canada from time of ordering?

Not quite sure since Canada is so large. UPS takes 3 days to the middle of the USA and 5 days to the west coast if this helps out with the whole distance thing, but you guys have the customs thing.

If you are interested in getting anything, we can do some things to help out on the taxes that will be attatched once it gets to your country.

We must have to apologize about the out dated look of the site. A while ago, someone hacked the site and took over the way it get routed when you type in the name. We have no control over that, but we can get on there to update the pricing of those products.

We then were hooked up with a company that put our suppliers catalogs up on there for people to shop and order their parts,,,too expensive compared to the cost of goods sold. Any shop has a tough time making it when there are stores on E Bay that sell stuff for pennies over cost and the catalog places work on volume to stay on business. We do what we can and things are ok, for now.

That is why Kurt invested in the machines to print his custom graphics, something that is harder for the average person to do. This takes talent to design different styles and keep up with the different bikes that are out there. If you get a chance, look up these sites and let me know what you think.

Diserio Image - Art, Design, Speed, Fashion - kurtdiserio.com

Spastic Designs - For the Abstract Lifestyle

second site is better than first site, but needs more complete fender decal sets. I like the ones with the chick on the tank, but think it needs something to go with it for the rear fender. And it needs some type of seat covers to go with it.

What i'd like to really see is some type of decal thats printed so that it uses the stock color as the base instead of using its own blue as part of the decal. If they were done like that they would look sick on the C/F fenders im geting.

they have everything. im gettin the sms swingarm, rpm dominator axle, plastic,nd sms a arms.

some more pics of the graphics

Attachments

• blaster 028.jpg
    blaster 028.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 248
  • blaster 032.jpg
    blaster 032.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 253
from what i have heard they arnt the fastest of shippers, quality products though

Yea, i ordered a few items a week ago at least and still waiting. I aint in a hurry but it makes you wonder.

Pittboss 45 checked on my order and it was indeed packaged and mailed in awsome time but UPS decided to deliver it to my house and leave it in a place i would of never checked but Pitboss was nice enough to look up my order and gave me the delivery date.

Luckily they packaged it in plastic because It was under 8 inches of snow and was rained on before that and i never knew it was there. Thankyou pitboss 45 for being a stand up guy and helping me out and i apologize for any inconvienance i caused. UPS dropped the ball on this one and i will definately order again.

Last edited: