POS China ATV

check for loose wires, bad connections. A friend of mine has one for his kids and he said that sh*ts constantly vibrating loose and falling off.

ya i thought i was a loose conection, but its not i just went over all the wires. i have no idea what to do. what controls spark? the CDI, or the Coil? could either of them have gone bad will it was sitting for about 5 months.

I have an employee that has one of these nightmares for his grandson. It will start only in the morning between the hours of 6:15 and 11:30am only,,,no sh*t!!

His is the ONLY one that will get worked on un my shop.

You most likely have a bad CDI. Good luck finding one.

i have a china quad too, its a pile of dodo you have to jump up and down on it to get power from the battery to start it. Its so badly put together when it was in my mates trailer as his quad died just before we went to a quarry so i gave him mine and on the way lots of the bolts just vibrated out lol, also after every ride i had to push it back home as it died before i got my blaster.

Best thing you can do is sell it and buy a blaster. You can buy a good used blaster for what they sell those pos china atv's for new. And when they brake good luck finding parts and service. A blaster they made for 19 yrs lots of parts and service.

um ya a 4 year old on a blaster. right. anyways finding the parts is no problem, and i think it narrowed the problem down to the stator, or the cdi. i ca get both for about $40 shipped total. thanks for the help.

Sorry d.jackson i didn't know it was for a 4 yr. old. I started my son out on a used honda trx 90 i bought for $1000 he rode the hell out of it for 4yr. then I sold it for $900 then santa dropped off a brand new bayou 250.Now he is about ready for the blasty if i can only talk the wife into a shee when i get done upgradeing the blaster this winter.

Im the sh*t. I figures out what was wrong with my sons china 90cc sunL atv. It was either the stator or CDI. Not sure what one because i replaced both. (I think it was the stator) Started right up. While i was trouble shooting i removed all the stupid safetys they put in. the best part about it is that I only paid less then $30.00 shipped for both parts. Ill post pics when i have the plastics are back on it. I did a rebuild for him while it was down for so long. Thank for all the help.

here are pics of the sunL atv i have been having problems with. It runs great now. thanks for the help.

DSC01855.jpg

DSC01858.jpg

DSC01853.jpg

DSC01856.jpg