polishing pics

Powder coating is surprisingly cheap. I called up a local shop and they quoted me $150 to sandblast and PC the frame. I had called originally to ask about getting the front bumper, foot rests and rear skid plate PC'd. They said it would be less than 100 for blasting and PC'ing.

Is there some sort of heavy duty clear coat that can be applied after they are polished to preserve the look?
Yes.

I can't remember the name :(

beatup1.gif

my silenser is about half way done now and my shifter still has a lot left i sanded the sh*t out of it to mabe it all look smooth cud the welds and bends and sh*t
100_3190.jpg

100_3179.jpg

100_3178.jpg

lol i polished my exact same silencer i took it inside and watched jo dirt and ate taco bell be the time jo dirt was over mine almost look like yours tomorrow im taken the buffer to it lol

lol i polished my exact same silencer i took it inside and watched jo dirt and ate taco bell be the time jo dirt was over mine almost look like yours tomorrow im taken the buffer to it lol

polishing sucks thats what you gotta do or be high or drunk then it doesnt suck so bad lolI:I lets see some pics