pledge

I am not trying to start a fight. I am on this sight for information on my quad and to have a good time talking about it. I really do enjoy this sight but ,I have had enough of people correcting every thing I say. I could tell you how the fuel system works on the newest engines that cat has out and would still get corrected. REALLY?! Is this what we all want for our site? How is this promoting new members? Are we just tryng to run you off since you are not a blaster God? I am sorry for jacking your thread but this looks like the excat place to vent about the quality of our membership.

no sorry needed this thread is about what you are talking about put in your 2 cents vent all you want lets just not fight about anything lets stop all the bashing and name calling and bring the forum back to the good ole days

The forum has a wealth of knowledge, as many problems are reoccuring the search has helped me out greatly. But I am a forty year old man and have the patience to actually search for things so i use it. I also don't want to be called a NOOB as used on here like being new to something is bad. Younger members want the answer now they want thier blaster fixed now. If they could have you go to thier house and fix it thats how they would have it. I have missed out on some rides because my machine was not running right and it sucks, imagine if you are like fourteen and it happens, man its like the end of the world. Some of these people may have never turned a wrench before or may not have a father figure to help out. So a little kindness goes a long way.
You guys have taught me alot and I now feel I can chime in and help out on things I am 100% certain about. After being on for a few weeks it is easy to tell the guys that know from those that want to know. Its up to the user to sort it out.
I am new to ATVing because my son wanted to get into it. I bought my Blaster without knowing anything about them, thanks to the users on this site
I have access to tons of information. One more thing MAN DO I LOVE THAT BLASTER, it has taken over my life.

you have alot of good points here and this site was way better at one point when i joined it was a blaster heaven no thread would go without an answer or help i can understand things change but theres no reason for the way some of the members act i agree 100% I LOVE BLASTERS!!!!

I joined here back in the great days of blasterforum were brandoz posted first on almost every topic. At the time, i was new and knew little. On top of that, I never posted therfore never really got to now anyone. Now I post a lot more and get along with alot more people. I dont know everything and i dont claim too, but when i see a thread with no posts, I post. I never saw the logic in viewing a thread and not posting even a little knowledge, or viewing it and then posting " go search it you fag". It would have taken the same amount of time to answer the guys question.

i agree with you 100% brandoz is a great member like i said he has helped me ALOT phragle was a well of information to bad we wont be seeing him again he was a great guy also

This forum and all the members have helped me out countless times. well probly could count how many times but good piont hudack. and good writing.

thanks just trying to see if we cant get things back on track and back to whats important BLASTERS!!!

one more thing i would like to add im am sick and tired of the 2 strokes are not reliable post!!!!!

It's never gonna stop! I gave up trying to act so civilized as there is always that one member who has to be a DICK! You can only Ignore someone so long then ya blow. Putting someone on an ignore list is stupid IMO. I'd never use it and will speak my mind as well as stick up for myself and some others!

I feel I help out more than I should at times. Be it my knowledge, or actually going to help a guy out in person, or having a contest.

But when you get the same questions every flippin day in quantity it gets rediculous! Everyone wants a quick answer to every question but doesn't want to do and RESEARCH!

I choose who to answer and who not to.

It's great to "want" to try and stop all the BS but it's always been here and always will, sometimes more than others, so that's why some guys "take a break".
I have made many friends and few enimies on here and sh*t happens, get over it and move on put it behind you or go somewhere else! JMO!

I pledge nothing

No doubt! I hate it when people say "Oh well a two stroke won't last as long as my four stroke!" Thats because people just get a 2 stroke and beat it and don't take care of it. And what happened with Phragle? I thought he was still here?

whitty i just staright up have not seen you inforever talked to you seen you post anything ect.
you are considered one of the new guys around here but you arnt that new.
you have helped alot of members out i know this for a fact and your staright up awsome with your werid bacon, START POSTING AGAIN please.

thats nice of you lol, i am still here, and have not really dissapeared, and it was not cause of drama and bs, though sometimes i wish it was. Just work.

as for the new guy thing? lol i have logged a lot of hours on here lol ;)

No doubt! I hate it when people say "Oh well a two stroke won't last as long as my four stroke!" Thats because people just get a 2 stroke and beat it and don't take care of it. And what happened with Phragle? I thought he was still here?

Ya what exactly happened to phragle? He was one of the most knowledgable people here.

Ya what exactly happened to phragle? He was one of the most knowledgable people here.

Probably just upgraded or just shifted interest. Phragle has been around for the past decade for the Blaster users. Most of the well known "oldies" never even made it to the beginning of "Blasterforum" dating back to the BlasterHQ and Bluetraxx days. A lot of those guys YFS101, Rippinitup7, criminalpoet, phragle etc, etc.....come and go.

he just stoped coming around what got to him the most was the new guys not listening and cussing you out when you tryed to help

Probably just upgraded or just shifted interest. Phragle has been around for the past decade for the Blaster users. Most of the well known "oldies" never even made it to the beginning of "Blasterforum" dating back to the BlasterHQ and Bluetraxx days. A lot of those guys YFS101, Rippinitup7, criminalpoet, phragle etc, etc.....come and go.

did you see phragles blaster all the time/money he put into it, i dont thin an upgrade was realy even possable anymore that thing was insane

he just stoped coming around what got to him the most was the new guys not listening and cussing you out when you tryed to help

did you see phragles blaster all the time/money he put into it, i dont thin an upgrade was realy even possable anymore that thing was insane

Well I don't know about the most upgraded, but definitely one of the most unique and built setups out there. Diserio's Blaster is/was still pretty badass, criminalpoet built up a 48hp Blaster with the existing Blaster engine, Rippin's Blaster was a pretty cool setup, and obviously Phragle's baja racer that was featured in Dirtwheels back in 03?....I can't remember. We had the article posted over there while he was doings some of the build on BlasterHQ when it was around.