Plastics

dnoftz

Aug 9, 2011
Fremont OH
Any suggestions on how to make my plastics look new. they are prity dull looking and you can see where the old decals were. Id like to put new stickers on it but want it to look good. If I shuld paint what type of paint will actually stick.

ive heard that mop and glow gets the color back into your plastics. if you go and paint your plastics theres alot of paint you can use but my friend used krylon for plastic on his blasters plastics and its holdin up good so far and there wasnt any prep needed (sanding, primer, ect)

Dont paint get a restore kit or just sand lightly with 0000 steel wool and then aply mop n glo on it theres a write up on it somewheres

Some of these more expierienced guys may have a better way... but I used a lil' bit of clear coat spray paint, and mine look pretty good. Worked for me

ive heard of a couple peope on here use clear coat also. Believe it or not the mop n glow kinda acts like a clear coat. I put it on with a sponge in decently thick coats and it looked real good imo i rolled it a couple days later and you could see where the tank drug the ground and it looked like it was paint being sscraped off.