pipe to silencer rubber joint

schupp_dogg89

Feb 16, 2012
I am having a hard time finding a joint for the exhaust on my 1995 blaster.mine is cracked in half.any help would be great.thank you

The dude I got the bike from put that on..he cut the air box out.it has a stock head pipe with a dg muffler.I don't know much about the jetting or much about blasters for that matter..thank you guys this site is great for people like me

You should check what size main jet # you have . With no airbox and a pod filter with stock headpipe , you should have somewhere around a 270 main .

As a replacement to the stock rubber piece, you can also use some plain old heater hose and hose clamps from any autoparts store. There's a write up about this somewhere in the DIY section.

As a replacement to the stock rubber piece, you can also use some plain old heater hose and hose clamps from any autoparts store. There's a write up about this somewhere in the DIY section.

I've gone this route on evrything I've built. If you have an old one take it with you to Autozone/Advanced and ask to go behind the counter to the wall of hoses they have. Compare and buy. You now have 10 couplers- cheap B)

Toomey Racing Pipe Parts

Last one on the page, $9.99 'Silicone Rubber Pipe Seal'
That should work with about every pipe, I'd imagine. Just out some hose clamps on it to keep it tight if it doesn't come with them (mine did). Or do any of the above methods!