Pics of the NEW TOY

not bad for a 450, i like 4 pokes for the reliability factor, they last longer and hold compression longer than a 2 stroke, so stroker if you get a 450 you selling the blasty? do i need to take out a loan..lol

damn!!!!! that 450r is awesome for the price you paid!

when I get a 450 im gonna get a 450r

I've been telling everyone on here that is looking to buy something. Just do like I did. Save up some cash and be cool about thing and dont rush into buying one. A good deal will pop up. This guy lost his job and had some bills that needed to be paid. When that happens the first thing ppl do is start selling there toys and you can get good deals on them b/c they price them cheap so they can get money fast.

i know how that works, ive sold so many toys because sh*tt just popped up i had to pay, im not selling this damn blaster though it aint eating anything lol

I'm pretty happy with it right now. The only thing I don't like is the kick start. It isn't as easy to kick as my Blaster. Got to put a little more ass into it. One thing I did notice about it.... it's got a sh*t TON more power then my Blaster does LOL... I guess that can be expected though. I wish I would have finished my stroked 240 motor though so I could have compaired it to that. The Elka front shocks and GT thunder rear makes this thing ride SMOOTH...... going to try and take it on some trials this weekend... can't wait.