a dent in my pipe, i think i accidently kicked it
P2120032.jpg

i rebent my bumper when i crashed into a tree
P2120037.jpg

P2120038.jpg

this also happened to my air scoop when i crashed
P2120036.jpg

P2120034.jpg

Pics of my makeshift lever my uncle made out of some broken down motorcycle we found in the woods, i broke my lever when i clipped osme tree
P2120028.jpg

pic of my new beadlocks

damn, that sucks man. Well most can be bent back, but the brakes are gonna need some work and same with the pipe!

what in the hell? maybe u need practice on tree dodging?? jk jk

damn that would suck don't worry i've clipped trees as well and flown over the handlebars

youch. I almost did that to my new bumper this past weekend. Hit the brakes, but it was so muddy, i was just sliding, barley missed a tree.

hit a couple trees, but it was b/c i was running real tall tires, which messed up my handling. basicly id try to turn, but it would go strait

thatt suckssssssssss
too bad u just spent all ur money on beedlocks lol ;)

skidplates suck anyway they are basicaly 70$ bills u shove under the sprocket that are guarenteed to get f*cked up from rocks and sh*t

how i see it is.. id rather buy a 23$ sprocket that broke cuz i didnt have a skidplate than buying a 70$ skitplate that when hit hard enough will break ur 23$ sprocket 27$ chain and 40$ brake disc

i learn from experiance..... f*ck SKIDPLATES I HATE THEM!!! big waste of money they break everything!

skidplates suck anyway they are basicaly 70$ bills u shove under the sprocket that are guarenteed to get f*cked up from rocks and sh*t

how i see it is.. id rather buy a 23$ sprocket that broke cuz i didnt have a skidplate than buying a 70$ skitplate that when hit hard enough will break ur 23$ sprocket 27$ chain and 40$ brake disc

i learn from experiance..... f*ck SKIDPLATES I HATE THEM!!! big waste of money they break everything!

Sorry crust but that is probably the dumbest thing ive heard all day. Skid plates save your sprocket and chain. Takes alot to f*ck up a skid plate, and you can always buy another stock one for 10 bucks on ebay.

yea crusty with out a skid plate, i would most likely have f*cked up my caliper, rotor, sprocket, chain, and maybe my carrirer, and that would be a lot f*ckign more tahtn 70 bills

and btw i got the beadlocks for free, i said in this thread ii think, i got them from my uncle

k, now think about this... you know how we have 2-3 people on here running w/o bumpers? can you imagine what it would have done to them lol?

anyway.. you arlight though? just the blaster ?

BTW BLASTER BOY, YOUR AVATAR IS GOOD

yea im fine thx for asking, i know its so stupid not to run a bumper idk y people od it, it may look stupid but saves a sh*t load in damages

i actually like the look of having a bumper on it, b/c mine doesn't have the new front end like yours, cuz mine is a 95, but yeah, its idiotic to not ride a bumper if you think it just looks dumb

yea, cause when u do hit something, ull just bend your frame and where your a arms mount up, so u wont be able to drive ur "good lokin" blaster

Weld that skid back up. I've had the same alum. skid for 7 years. Its cracked on factory welds like yours once, but I just had someone weld it up better with out bracing 4-5 years ago and I'm still beating it up.