pics of mine and Woodrow Wilson's bikes

Both bikes run really well with 38mm carbs. A little more jetting and they will be good. Woodrow Wilson's bike is by far the fastest blaster I have ever ridden. Makes an unbelievable amount of power. I would guess that it's 40+ hp.

That cylinder WAS 40 hp+ before the 4 mil stroke. with the right porting changes for the stroke and head work you should be kissing 50 hp.

What are you guys doing, Building cabinets for giants?:eek: or is that the secret fridge for one big azz red bull!?!?!o_O

That cylinder WAS 40 hp+ before the 4 mil stroke. with the right porting changes for the stroke and head work you should be kissing 50 hp.
I dont know exactly how much h.p she has but she Is all the bike I need for the trails.. k.o.r took care of the head and putting the engine back together with 4 mill crank.. We had the easy part of just dropping the engine back in the bike..all I know is it has no problem standing up and trying to buck you off the back..

I dont know exactly how much h.p she has but she Is all the bike I need for the trails.. k.o.r took care of the head and putting the engine back together with 4 mill crank.. We had the easy part of just dropping the engine back in the bike..all I know is it has no problem standing up and trying to buck you off the back..

Just don't ignore inspection and maint on it. The first version of that motor with the aftermarket cylinder was basically straight out of Yamaha's parts bin. All new cases, tranny crank etc. The only thing that went into the motor that was used was the pressure plate from the clutch. I was out testing and breaking stuff in with less than an hour on a brand new motor and the pressure plate let go hard on the gas in 4th gear. When it did it took pout a brand new hinson basket, twisted the crank, thwisted and torqued the input shaft so bad that vit ripped the shifter side input shaft bearing thru the case and lunched the trans. That got expensive buying basically a brand new bottom end part for part TWICE.

Just don't ignore inspectd maint on it. The first version of that motor with the aftermarket cylinder was basically straight out of Yamaha's parts bin. All new cases, tranny crank etc. The only thing that went into the motor that was used was the pressure plate from the clutch. I was out testing and breaking stuff in with less than an hour on a brand new motor and the pressure plate let go hard on the gas in 4th gear. When it did it took pout a brand new hinson basket, twisted the crank, thwisted and torqued the input shaft so bad that vit ripped the shifter side input shaft bearing thru the case and lunched the trans. That got expensive buying basically a brand new bottom end part for part TWICE.
Yeah the cases were cracked also but ken trenched a new set and went through the whole bottom end.. I'll stay up on the maintenance.. I dont just get on my bikes and ride until they brake..lol.. Im a worry wort.I pay attention to any change in sounds of the engine.. thanks for the heads up and the engine