Phuck!!!

2smoker85

Dec 13, 2008
Edgewater MD
well you can see my frustration, first time out since my buddy broke his quad, and this is what i go do, andf the irony is IT WAS ON THE SAME f*ckING STUMP!!!,lol, in all the 10,000 acres we had to ride i bent my axle on the same damn stump, thats the part that is really urking me, so if you have an extra axle let me know i am in need. i just wanted to let you all know and let out some steam!!

^^was thinking that, but i got to go through the wife, she has the yay or nay on it, so i might be going with a used cheap stock one, lol

wow i got my g-force and a swinger for 200 shipped... YAY ME! that sucks to hear man that sounds like a bad cuz of SSDD right there.. ( same stump different driver :-D)

You could sent it back to the company to have it straightened. Most of the better axle manufacturers will do this and it will retain the warranty. Or you could have it straightend in a shop that has some type of press. We do these all the time.

hey atleast people with wheel spacers can relax, knowing the axle will bend before the spacers will break what kind of spacers were they?