Phuck!!!

Well that sucks! I have to say that I like the G-Force for the price. I was comparing it to the stocker the other day and man is the G-Force beefy in comparison.

if ur gonna get a stocker, get a banshee axle. bolts right up and is +3.5

yeah i know, i am trying to find out if the 450 will bolt right up, i figured it might since the banshee would, but i can't find a banshee one, i got a good deal on a stocker, 35 shipped,not bad i guess, i will look on ebay and see if i can find a better deal. you know of a banshee axle, let me know...I:I

Its true. they are slightly out of true. Its a common problem.

how do you know its true? i dont belive it one bit. if a company sells aftermarket parts and sends them not true from the shop, theres no way they'd survive. my dads company was trying to get these shafts for rollers, about 1.5" thicker than an axle and like 1 and a half axles length true after they were heat treated and went to hell and back to do it, ended up having to replace a couple. my gforce is a bit bent but i bought it used. im going to bring it to my dads shop and have them straighten it. softer material than what they work with, said they could straighten it easy.