Photoshopped =D (bored)

CoryPro

May 24, 2010
Heya guys =). I'm somewhat new here and rather enjoy these forums. Im new to riding and got bitten by the bug at the end of the season last year. I picked up a 93 Blaster a few months ago and painted the body which turned out rather nice. I finally got out to do some videos this past weekend and also took some pictures. I got bored, watched Sin City and it inspired me to create these pictures. I am by no means an artist when it comes to photoshop, I just like experimenting. I've got a few variations of the following but these are the two that turned out the best

SinCity.jpg

WIP71.jpg

Original
orig.jpg

Last edited:
awesome. i like the pistol. i like photoshop. i always put my truck on and make it look like i will never be able to afford. and i extended everything on my blaster on photoshop.

awsome stuff bro, but pretty soon you'll be photodhoppin a new foot on the bottom of your leg, if you keep ridin in "crocs"

crocs = gay

that is some pretty good work, I had photoshop cs4 until I reinstall on my desktop then my exteranl drive that had the setup files on took a sh*t.

awsome stuff bro, but pretty soon you'll be photodhoppin a new foot on the bottom of your leg, if you keep ridin in "crocs"

i was just about to say the same....nice photos bud....but for you own safety you really should wear boots...

2dt3yie.jpg

im pretty good at photoshop myself...

Sweet pic =p

I agree that crocs are gay but in my defense I ride through blown out mud trails and swampy-like landscapes. The crocs are hard which makes it easier for shifting compared to shoes. Also, they are porus which is great cause it makes it easier to clean. I don't have boots unfortunately and the crocs are cheap, durable, and I would have worn through a 3rd pair of shoes without em.