peter lenz rip

2smoker85

Dec 13, 2008
Edgewater MD
well i am into racing and i also do so run track on my motorcycle, he is on facebook if u want to learn more about him, he was a racer and while on his warm up lap he crashed and got ran over by another racer, he died at the hospital, peter was 12 i met him a couple times at the track i race at and he was one cool cat, very mature for 12 yrs old, to add was probably going to be the next "valentino rossi", if u dont know who he is, he is the #1 racer in motogp, it was sad to hear about this, just wanted to share because i have gone down on the track before and you never know when it will be ur last day....RIP KID. the rest of you be careful on ur 4 wheels and if u plan on 2 be aware of all the dangers that arise.

Sorry to hear.My thoughts and prayers go out to the family and friends.RIP Peter Lenz

I always hate hearing about this stuff.He was at such a young age and had plenty more time to race.RIP

dang only 12? do you no what size bike he rode, like a 250 or could he fit a 600 or higher, just wondering, thats very cool, but very sad, its cool to thank a 12 yr old could do that kinda stuff and handle a bike and ride that good, but yes very sad that he passed

RIP PETER LENZ!

he rode the moriwaki 250 and the 125 class, he has 9 national championships or something close to that, yeah at pacific raceways he was running hard on his 250 and i was running with him and he turned around and gave me the thumbs up and took off....i felt like a biotch, just got took by a 12 yr old, lol