Parting whole blaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a hand full of bolts and screws and some mic parts.
headlight screws (the ones that hold hte light frame to the housing on the 88-02 headlight)
2-3 fender screws
2 rear caliper bolts that hold it to the swing arm
parking brake lever brake cable adjusters

That's all I can think of off the top of my head.
If you have some of these pcs, toss me a PM please.
-Jason

Rear caliper + shorty cable sold, stock exhaust pending (but to Dualstroke, so I can almost garauntee his purchase), stock fronts with shockwears sold...
Heres some prices-
banshee fronts-30+ ship
Stock Rear Shock with shockwears-20+ ship
Stock Carb+cable-55 shipped
Anything else, just make offers via pm, or post in thread...

banshee fronts-30+ ship
what's shipping to 16365? If reasonable, I'll take them.

I have a list of misc screws and small things i need that you may have:
2 screws for hood
2 bolts for rear caliper
both brake tension adjustment screws the cables run through on the front brake lever
hand guards, preferably Yamaha blue
400ex or yhz450 rear shock

I have only the stock rear shocks, and only one nose bolt, and the caliper bolts will be sold with the caliper and cable... As for the brake tensioners, they are going to be sold with the stock front brake setup which is pending on local sale... No hand guards... Shipping for the banshee fronts would be $15. PM me if you would like to make the banshee shocks official...

Items should've been shipped today, but I couldn't get a ride. Parts should and will ship tommorow.
Update:
Stock System (exhaust) sold, moose grab bar (sold), carb+cable sold.
Make offers guys, this peice of crap is taking up room in my shop!

Bump for a good guy and a good seller.Stopped by and grabbed a stock exhaust today.Thanks again bro.BTW the rims and tirtes are sweet.If i didn't need tires I would be all over these.Brand new still with rubber danglers hanging off.Bump once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.