Parting Out Yamaha Blaster - Parts Must Go

I might need the A-arms, Not positive if one of mine is bent...I will let you know When i know if mine is bent for sure..

do you still have the swingarm and carrier? i am interested in them.

Can you please e-mail me at Solo1392001@aol.com just so i can get in toutch with you instead of going through the forums..I am intrested in a few of your suspension items for sale..Thanks

-Jon

Hey some advice if you're ever gunna part out another quad, Clean the stuff before you take the pics. Other than that good job.
I feel retarded but you know the top of the engine(the red one in your pics) well how much would just that be?

do you still have the swingarm and carrier? i am interested in them.

Yup still do. I haven't been on the forum in a while but if you're interested send me an e-mail to justin@muffsmotorsports.com

Can you please e-mail me at Solo1392001@aol.com just so i can get in toutch with you instead of going through the forums..I am intrested in a few of your suspension items for sale..Thanks

-Jon

Check your e-mails Jon.

Hey some advice if you're ever gunna part out another quad, Clean the stuff before you take the pics. Other than that good job.
I feel retarded but you know the top of the engine(the red one in your pics) well how much would just that be?

$25 with shipping included for the red cylinder head cover and its yours.

how much for the motor shipped to riverview, new brunswick in canada?

why do u say the motor will need to be split and cleaned?