Part Two

Well, I have been thinking about this build a lot over the last couple weeks and as much as I want to build a badass bike, I just dont want to risk losing a ton of money on the parts since the frame has no numbers. Decided to put it on hold indefinately until I buy another bike that is titled. Put an ad up on CL yesterday for the parts I had left and had a guy come out today bought them. Dude had just bought an 02 a couple weeks ago and crashed it yesterday and totaled his frame so he was happy to get a good deal on the parts to get it back together.

wait to find the 03' this is what I did. I rode the 98 in my sig pic while searching for an 03-06 to do my build. It took awhile to find what I wanted but well worth it in the long run. especially when considering that the frame is slightly upgraded and converting the brakes is costly. The axle set up with the non-floating brake hub is a much better braking system than the converted hydros with floating brake disc. Just a consideration, take your time and find the 03-06 it'll be much worth it in the long run.

Regardless, tuned in stabor.................keep the pics rolling (some of them won't work) try tinypic so they are right in responses.

wait to find the 03' this is what I did. I rode the 98 in my sig pic while searching for an 03-06 to do my build. It took awhile to find what I wanted but well worth it in the long run. especially when considering that the frame is slightly upgraded and converting the brakes is costly. The axle set up with the non-floating brake hub is a much better braking system than the converted hydros with floating brake disc. Just a consideration, take your time and find the 03-06 it'll be much worth it in the long run.

Regardless, tuned in stabor.................keep the pics rolling (some of them won't work) try tinypic so they are right in responses.

Thanks for the input. Yeah converting my last one to front and rear hydros cost me about 250. That was with me finding deals on my calipers and masters and I just bought the bracket kit from awk and put it together myself. Seems to be running around 300 on ebay for the complete fronts and the GSXR stuff is going up too. Thought about an 03+ rear carrier and stock parts but all the calipers I was finding were over 100. That's ridiculous for just a caliper.