PA ATV Riding... Solved!!!

Hey guys, I found a place coatsville that looks cool. And, it is free. We have talked to people there and the cops do not bother you. It is behind the helicopter hangers in coatsville. I really think that this place has some potential. I have yet to really explore the trails, but I think we could have some fun there.

Where exactly is it in Coatsville? I tried to search the general area via gmaps and only see the airport, etc, is that it?

Can you find it via gmaps and tag/give us coordinates, etc or maybe the address/road it is on?

Thx Dude...

hey bro. i see the "RR". are you reppin them. just wanna know. im a former member of the rockland chapter. but anyway im down for the spot. but like ya man said i went and tried to find the spot, pic, or even directions and nothing. i think if you put some of that up you'll get more hits. u c u got me...lol. well im rollin up there with 8+ so ima keep on this thread. holla at me and lemme know the address and other info...

i want to ride my blaster is gonna be back running within a month just gotta find new cases...split cases and my crank wall was shatterd by my broken piston skirt. But if u guys go sooner could rip the 85 or 400 4 poker