overpriced shee 8,000

blasterman87

Nov 17, 2008
this guy must be on crack... 8,000 ?? its modded but still nothing radical and he barely says what it has...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2002-Yamaha-Banshee-350-ATV-Fully-Loaded-Works-Perfect_W0QQitemZ110365707366QQcmdZViewItemQQptZATVs?hash=item110365707366&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=65%3A2|39%3A1|240%3A1318

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice looking Banshee. But that guy mustve inhaled to many fumes from it. And something ive noticed, but doesnt make sense, is people say they just built and dumped tons of money into their quads but never ride them. Ive came across a bunch of real race ready quads and the people say they only have a few rides on them.

Its weird i know. People have high hopes off getting tons of money if they dump tons of money into the project. reality is your not going to get it back, the money you put into the quad, and then sometimes people just lie.

my thaught is if your putting alot of money into something the best thing is to keep it for a while and enjoy it...

my thaught is if your putting alot of money into something the best thing is to keep it for a while and enjoy it...
The blaster that i have in my sig is up for sale now. I had nerfs, holeshots and thor handlebars on it but i took 'em off since im selling it and i knew that i might only get another $100 for that stuff tops, maybe less.