Other hobbies...do you have any?

snowmobiles im sorry to say is my main hobby my blasty is second and girls are third lmao other then that i like to fish,play hockey,and put systems in cars

i love to listen to music( anything brutal, violent, aggressive, angry,) i love it!!.......fishing is way up there on the list, and of course i also do tattoos on the side too

i love to listen to music( anything brutal, violent, aggressive, angry,) i love it!!.......fishing is way up there on the list, and of course i also do tattoos on the side too

YES!! Brutal angry music takes my anger out a lot,what i really need is a punching bag to take my anger out on and to get into shape.

I drag race on Friday nights at the local track. I love to work on, build, and drive anything with wheels. Just finished building my Trans Am two weeks ago, and now I am about to start building a 1000cc GSXR-powered Blaster and helping my buddy rebuild his Camaro on the side (rewiring some of his harness, weight reduction, exhaust, aftermarket tach and gauges, and other minor crap)... can't do anything to his motor until he feels like spending some more money.

I hunt, fish, video game, but I take most pride and frustration on my t-maxx here it is:
adayinthemud002.jpg
[/IMG]