Ordered my new helmet and goggles

99LRDblaster

Jan 25, 2011
Delphos/Columbus, Ohio
HJC Scourge and Oakley O frames $120 total shipped. I:I
Another plus was I found some OLD..and I mean REALLY old blue Fox riding gloves in the closet......bizarre since I never bought any riding gloves. :-/
helmets-hjc-offroad-men-cs-mx-scourge-mc-1.jpg

oakley_o_frame_true_carbon_fibre.jpg

I figured it was time for a new one as I sold my old HJC helmet a LONG time ago and was left with only a beat to hell snowmobile helmet with a visor scratched all to hell......it was safer to ride without it almost. :eek:

i rode for over a year without a helmet. i recently bought one and now i wont go anywhere on my quad without it. but nice helmet

i rode for over a year without a helmet. i recently bought one and now i wont go anywhere on my quad without it. but nice helmet

yea, with the snowmobile helmet it's alright(minus the heat and weight) as long as the visor is up. I had to wear my old chem goggles under it. I:I I looked like a total tool. If I'm in the yard going slow, I won't have a helmet, but anywhere outside there.........a helmet is a given....even if it's only a bicycle helmet. :D

I have the normal everyday full face MX style helmet w/aftermarket goggles.
Being the weekend warrior drag racer, I wish I'd have gone the full face streetbike helmet route.
They don't have any gap in the mouth area and have a flip down visor- no need for goggles.
That comes in handy when being even slightly behind someone beating you on the drag track,
but also would come in handy following someone on the trails.
The drawback is you look like you should be on the moon rather then a bike lol

I have the normal everyday full face MX style helmet w/aftermarket goggles.
Being the weekend warrior drag racer, I wish I'd have gone the full face streetbike helmet route.
They don't have any gap in the mouth area and have a flip down visor- no need for goggles.
That comes in handy when being even slightly behind someone beating you on the drag track,
but also would come in handy following someone on the trails.
The drawback is you look like you should be on the moon rather then a bike lol

The only thing I hate is the heat and it weighs more. In a drag it wouldn't be so bad, but through turns it feels like a 5lb weight on my head and I've literally fallen off the Blaster in a turn before because of the inertia of my head. :D