opions on who will win?

xNOLOVEx

Oct 21, 2011
lol, okay my friend is arguing with his brother that his 660R raptor will beat his cuzins blaster. (i dont know what mods they have)
but he says the blaster will have him at the beginning but the raptor has him in the end.
what you guys think? lol

A blaster can beat a 660raptor. seen it done by my cousins flotek ported stock stroke carbed and piped blaster against 2 dif raptor660's they looked stock

Equal mods the raptor wins, no mods the raptor wins.

I agree, the raptor would win, even IF the blaster poped off the start faster, it would not have anything on the raptor for long at all.

The way i look at it for a ROUGH estimate is a 2 stroke = 2X the engine CC when compared to a 4 strokes actual CC's. So my 240 blaster we will pretend is a 480 or 500 cc bike. My uncle has a 500 polaris outlaw. I can beat him in a race down the street BECAUSE his bike weighs 660 lbs. mine weighs 300, then add our body weight (both near 140 lbs). Sure he can hold the bike up on its rear wheels through 3rd, I can hook and be gone in seconds.

It depends on (rider, weight, type of race, and engine/ vehicle)

Might have to stick a little money into a blaster to beat them. ive never raced one but im sure it can be done with some pretty decent mods like mentioned above.

My buddy has a 660R and yea its not going to happen.My 240BBK dont hold up i can tree him off the line but before i know it hes running past me like im chained to a stump.

Those raptors are pretty bad ass stock and are factory BBK'ed bikes.My buddies has a DMC full exhaust and about every other GYTR part on it its a beast!

If you want to beat a 660 on a 2 stroke it aint going to be on a blaster bro...unfortunately it just wont happen if the 660r rider can ride.

And im of course talking a drag race of straight line performance not trails or anywhere that the blaster can be agile at due to its size.