Only thing i would change

ROAD RUNNER

Sep 3, 2010
Michigan
Instead of everyone going into the for sale section and having to click on every post to see if they are near you to buy it. Have something like the "ATV trails" section where you pick you state but have the except you can put your for sale things in your state so its easier to find. Im not sure if that makes sence but whatever, you probably get what im trying to say. :D

i get what your saying but thats why people ship stuff unless your talking about atvs and stuff you cant ship but thats what craigslist is for.

not trying to sound like a ass

most of the stuff can be shipped, but posting location with the title would be the best bet i think

you could do a "Prefix" In each listing. Like selecting your state, location or any other important small details that will already be automated by the system. I'm a member of several boards that have that function. :) Works well, makes it easy as long as people use it

its called marketing, if your selling something bigger than a basic shipable box, like tires, frames etc, one would naturally put there location in the ad so potential customers would know if it was close enough to pik up. If you dont, then obiviously you really arent tryng to find a suitable buyer for whatever your selling. If your trying to sell something, say what it is, where it is and how much it is. Its not rocket science..people have been selling things for how many thousands of years??

just posting the state abbriviation that your in on your title. other sites i have been on ask you to do it that way. marketing science...