Omg.....lol

Me and a buddy was driving big rig up in the mountins one day and looked over to are right and seen a mule deer stuck in a fence....well we are pro hunters and all so we was worried...but while driving closer we seen this farmer behind that there deer , with his pants down...just going at it ..you know, diggen off, going to the ROOT...lol well us being the open minded folk we are i asked my buddy ....Wanna try that .....he looked at me with this open mouth grin....SURE...but do i really have to sticking my head in the fence........

One day I was working with a buddy and we was talking , he was like ....the other night , you member the rain... I said ya....he said member how hard it downpoured....hell ya I said....he turned and looked at me and said.......you know me and the wife was going out to get dinner and it started to down pour and she was all over the road.. I felt a thump and she slammed on her brakes...got out and saw a family of skunks but momma was dead by the hand of my wife...so I grabbed them up and ran back to the car....looked down and saw 3 little cute animals looking up at me and they where shaking crazy from the rain and the cold....so I told my wife to tuck them under her dress a little and keep them warm since I was soaked...about this time I broke in and asked...WHAT ABOUT THE SMELL...my coworker replied....If I can be married to it for 15 years and deal with the smell....them little skunks can make it through a 15 min car ride.....lol

You and your buddy must be close. Real close to post something like that. Pretty f*ckin gay...LOL

You and your buddy must be close. Real close to post something like that. Pretty f*ckin gay...LOL
rofl1.gif

One day me and a buddy was driving on some back roads through some old corn fields and we saw this thing off in the distance...it looked like a boat...but there wasnt water any where around...so we drove closer and seen a blond dude sitting in a boat...in the middle of a corn field...i asked my buddy ..are you seeing this...lol I get out of our car and yell at him ...hey f*ck head....can you hear me .....................its blonde people like you that give us a bad name ....and if I could swim ..id come out there and kick your ass....lol

Im the tard but your the one posting your experiences and passing them off as jokes "youve heard"...

Anyways guess you dont know what sarcasm is?

I was driving to texas a few years ago and it was late and I seen this bar coming up and I was a bit thirsty so I pulled in, I walked on in and sat down at the bar and ordered a beer and a shot....bartender asked me where i was from while pouring the shot...I answered. I got up with my new frosty beverage and walked to the back where the pool tables where, about 35 min later I walked back up to the bar and ordered a nother beer and shot......bartender asked if I was doing good in the back with pool ...I said na loosing my ass....lol...I then said..after taking my shot..I bet you I can piss in this here shot glass and not miss a drop....as I slid it about 5 feet down the bar from me ....bartender said ya ..right....and threw a $20 on the bar I said hold on a sec and walked to the pool table and came back a min later with a $20 and threw it on the bar also......stood back and whiped out my pecker and let loose a hell of a piss, all over the bar, glasses,bartender,stools,and floor....while wipeing off his cheek the bartender askes me why you so happy you lost $20 ...I said...I just bet them dudes in the back $500 I could piss in your face and on your bar and you would smile about it....lol