old ladies need a makeover re re visited

randelator

Nov 17, 2007
quebec,canada
well i am almost done she is now learning to walk on her owne so tell me wath you guys thinks so far is itI:I or:( dont be shy tell me!!!
here is some new pic's fresh from tonight!!! and looke at my avatar to see wath she was looking before!!and i know the seat cover dont fit yet but with the new graphick kit it will fit trust me!!! and dont bother with the other post(old ladies need a makeover re-visited ) pic,s dont work!!!!

before!!!

during makeover!!

now!!

so tell me the truth how do you guys like it now compare to before???? and i will post some pic's when she all done!!!

Last edited:
yea it does look pretty good. What all did you do to it and what kind of graphics kit are you gettin? what would make it even better though is if you went to pb and bought that t3 hood with cut fenders

love the style of the seat cover, but i wouldnt have picked yellow, you should've stuck with the red/silver/black theme on the graffix and picked a silver stripe vs. the yellow one, just mu .02, but either way it looks good, nothing makes me happier than tearing something apart and restoring it

yea it does look pretty good. What all did you do to it and what kind of graphics kit are you gettin? what would make it even better though is if you went to pb and bought that t3 hood with cut fenders
yeah almost every perf part i got on the bike come from project blaster ,but i cant get thats hood cause i am trail riding at night so i like the light
,and here in quebec canada its the law to get a front head light for trail riding!!!

ahh thats one thing with my blaster that is the downer, but i'm required up here to remove my head light to race. i'm gonna be buying another blaster for the trails anyway, plus my 05 blaster is to damn loud for the trails

nice blaster randeleator, a yellow hood would look sick!

i like everything you did but i coulden't of painted the rear swing arm but really thats it i love that bike i miss my i bought like that but if you got the round lights like mine had it will look awsome i miss that thing so much i caint seem to find the pic right now but its in the forum somewhere