oil leaking out of the exhaust header??

hmm, it shouldnt have that much residue should it? make sure you arent running too rich

block off kit is always a good idea. there is also an exhaust seal between the pipe and the cylinder, that could also be whats causing this if its no good.

block off kit is always a good idea. there is also an exhaust seal between the pipe and the cylinder, that could also be whats causing this if its no good.

It could be this seal but you have to take the pipe off to inspect, and once you take the seal out you really need to replace it. So what Im saying is no real reasont to check to see if its bad, just replace it. Its cheap.

This problem you have is normal. It happens alot. If you have a stock pipe, its easier to fix. An aftermarket, you will need to redo any high temp silicone if you have any on there.

keep us posted.

i need a new exaust gasket i think im leaking a drop every 20 min i leak one little drop off the right side exaust bolt. Can someone please give me a link where to buy the gaskets? i have an fmf fatty exaust thanks for looking.

i dont use a gasket i just wrap aluminum foil around the flange and slip the pipe on so its snug and the alum foil prevents mixture from leaking but if its coming from behind the flange id just get silcone and put it around the flanges edges.