Official Signature Request Thread.

I don't know what's going on with the links. Photobucket has been having a lot of trouble. If you have a different place you want yours, just say.

darederek, let me get a couple more people's made and I'll remake it.

Blasterfreek:
blasterfreek30.png

Link:
http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u270/ithklan/Blaster Forum Signatures/blasterfreek30.png

no rush man there were people who waited and u posted the first one of mine in like 5 minutes. just put me in the queue like i never asked before

ahhh man i feel like crap askin this but i just though of something else that would make it look cool.... but i'll wait till u get done with everyone

ahhh man i feel like crap askin this but i just though of something else that would make it look cool.... but i'll wait till u get done with everyone

Blue text? Lol. I think I have everyone's made... speak up if not. It's easy to lose track.

ok well, i saw mr 305's background on the one u made 4 him, this one:
14ty4ac.png

i think that type of background would make it look cool as heck... but if its too much work, dont bother... i really like the current one u made 4 me

ok well, i saw mr 305's background on the one u made 4 him, this one:
14ty4ac.png

i think that type of background would make it look cool as heck... but if its too much work, dont bother... i really like the current one u made 4 me

I agree, that would be pretty cool. When it seems like no one is requesting for a while, I'll make you one. 305's took almost 2 hours to finish... :eek:

that looks awesome! i was hoping you would use the blaster sticker picture in it i thought it would be a good touch. too bad my dumbass self blasted the corner off with the pressure washer! thanks again man!

that looks awesome! i was hoping you would use the blaster sticker picture in it i thought it would be a good touch. too bad my dumbass self blasted the corner off with the pressure washer! thanks again man!

No problem. Glad you like it.

these look awesome!! i want one i want one!!! lol if ya get some time dude i will gladly rock your artwork I:I I:I thanks man :D

here are a few to work with...

botm4.jpg

100_1471.jpg

botm2.jpg