Ny Blasters for sale

S

simplyprimo

I have two blasters for sale..One runs and rides great. It is bored over and has a vitos racing piston on it. A hydraulic brake kit and recently put on handle grips. Looking to get at least $850, just need it out of there. Offer $1000 and it will come with the already installed full dg exhaust and silencer.

The other does not run..Buddy just gave it too me dont really have the time to fool around with it. Seized motor is all i really know. Rear plastic is cracked and seat is torn. No stock air box as it was taking out to add an exposed filter. $450 and its your.

Pictures are available upon request or you can just come look at them. They are in fishkill NY 12524. Email me with any questions. Any offers will be considered. MUST BE PICKED UP..Will not ship unless discussed with me and worked out..
Simplyprimo@aol.com
AT LEAST ONE MUST GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BOTH CAN GO THOUGH!!!!!

Not sure on years I would say mid 90"s for both of them. No titles but def willing to give you bill of sale for them. I have no fear of them at all. I got one from a best friend and one from a buisness..

Have to have the titles in order to put the licensing stickers on there, if you want them. Or you could forget the titles, etc. and not report it as property you own; then your not safe because there's no proof you own the quad(s).

I will try to upload them but the sizes are too big so i need to resize them..or just leave a reply with your email and I will email them too you..

Thanks ill try iit see if it works, i am not really to computer savy.....well here goes nothing..

yes i love the site... its free to post and also alot of ppl look on craigslist.com

The one pictured in this thread does run and asking price is $1200. If your looking for the $400 one look at the thread in which the title is last one and you'll see the $400 one..thank you for inquiring