nothing

if u vote for mccain all your doing is voting for bush again and as mister bush himself said lets all live in peace with the fishes (what the hell does that mean)

and sarah paline is like the dumbest lady ive ever heard on t.v she was wat governer for what state alaska the least populates state in the u.s.a how can u be a vice president if you dont have any experience and no kinda street smart or book smart ?

I can't decide which one I hate the least. Either way were screwed.
I say we should all just right in Ted Nuggent
untitled.jpg
He just seems like such a level headed guy. well maybe not but he certainly isn't any worse than the other options

wel obama doesnt have much experience,anyways i agree politics just brings big arguments,then again why remove the thread, its a thread for talking bout anything, we should just block all politics,no need to delete thread

ok i will allow this thread but at any time a fight brews up to big i will have to delete the thread. so use this thread wisely you can talk about politics or whatever u want but just be careful.

no problem dirtyblaster, but i dont think any fights gonna happen, besides i doubt this thread gonna pick up and be used alot,lol

Last edited: